Our solenoid valve for liquid gas systems is a 2/2-way solenoid valve, directly controlled, NC ( powerless closed) with a power connection of 230V – 50Hz. from Staiger.
Our solenoid valve is used for consumer appliances which do not have an integrated flame monitor and are installed below ground level.
Of course, our solenoid valve is DVGW-tested.
- 2/2-way solenoid valve, directly controlled, NC ( no current)
- gases according to DVGW worksheet G260/I
- pressure DC max: 0.2 bar
- pressure AC max: 0.2 bar
- nominal width: 13 mm
- Q max: 3.3 m³/h
- voltage DC [V]: 12, 24 V
- voltage AC [V]: 12, 24, 115, 230 V
- switching condition: Seat principle, direct-acting solenoid actuator
- with Rp male thread and R female thread
|Solenoid valve MV-13-1/2 IG x IG||1 00 063 13 012 0|
|Plug for solenoid valve||9 00 063 13 012 2|
|Coil for solenoid valve||9 00 063 13 012 1|