Medium pressure regulator 1st stage 457
Medium pressure regulator 1st stage 458
MDR 457 und 458
Container systems commercial & industrial
The medium pressure regulators 457 and 458 are 1st stage pressure regulators for LPG which reduce the outlet pressure to 0.8 – 4.0 bar.
Type 457 features a fixed outlet pressure and type 458 an adjustable outlet pressure.
DVGW approved: According to EN 16129/ CE approved according to 2016/426/EG
- DVGW approved: According to EN 16129/ CE approved according to 2016/426/EG
- Inlet pressure: 1.8 – 16 bar
- Inlet connection: Pole or others on request
- Outlet connection: G 1/2 “IG or others on request
- Capacity: 24 kg/h (propane)
- Outlet pressure: 0.8 – 4 bar
- Overpressure safety shut-off valve (OPSO): 1.1 – 4.7 bar
- Pressure relief valve (PRV): 1.4 – 4.9 bar
- Weight: 1 kg
- Gas: LPG/LNG/Propane/Butane/Natural Gas or others on request
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
The pressure regulator reduces the unregulated pressure from the liquid gas container in a single stage to 0.8-4 bar.
In the event of an impermissibly high increase in the outlet pressure at the pressure regulator, the response pressure of the overpressure safety shut-off valve (OPSO) is reached, which then closes automatically and shuts off the gas flow upstream of the pressure regulator. The respective operating status of the OPSO can be seen on the visual display.
Clear = open
Red = closed
If there is a further increase in pressure, e.g. due to the OPSO not closing completely, the pressure relief valve (PRV) automatically releases a limited amount of the gas flow into the atmosphere after the set response pressure has been reached.
|Medium pressure regulator MDR-457||Outlet pressure||Performance||Order Number|
|(Fixed adjustable outlet pressure)|
|MDR-457-G 1/2 IG x G 1/2 IG||0,8 – 4,0 bar||24 Kg/h||9 09 457H0003|
|Medium pressure regulator MDR-458||Outlet pressure||Performance||Order Number|
|(Adjustable outlet pressure)|
|MDR-458-G 1/2 IG x G 1/2 IG – adjustable||0,8 – 4,0 bar||24 Kg/h||9 09 458H0004|